Monday, November 8, 2010

Japanese phrases for when you are sick

This is for the benefit for those who did not come not last Wednesday :

English --> Japanese

i feel giddy -->memai ga suru
i have a headache -->atamaga itai
my head feels heavy -->atamaga omoi
i have a stomach ache-->onakaga itai
i feel nausea-->hakikega suru
my heart burns -->munayakega suru
i am having constipation -->benpi wo suru
i have diarrhoea -->geri o suru
my skin itches -->hifuga kayui
i cut myself -->kirikizy wo shimashita
ive been hit -->daboku wo shimashita
i sprained myself -->nenza wo shimashita
i have a bone fracture-->kotsustse wo shimashita
i brunt myself --> yakedo wo shimashita
my tooth aches -->haga itai
my ear hurts -->mimi ga itai
my nose is bleeding -->hanaji ga deru
i cant hardly sleep-->nemurenai

you can find all this in the hand out the teacher gave us last Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment